Your pictures of snow settling across Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A dusting of snow has settled across East Anglia this morning and police are urging drivers to take extra care on the roads.
A Met Office yellow weather warning has been in place since 7pm on Sunday for snow and ice.
And this morning snow has settled over the rooftops, with the chance of ice forming on the roads.
The weather warning reads: 'Wintry showers during Sunday evening and night will allow ice to form readily on untreated surfaces and where showers wash off earlier road treatment.
'Please be aware of the potential for difficult driving conditions and slippery surfaces.'
Norfolk Police are also advising caution to commuters, saying: 'Overnight snow in parts of Norfolk may make driving difficult this morning please drive carefully and to the conditions.'
The weather has caused numerous crashes on the roads.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk