Youngsters show off creative skills at Great Yarmouth Easter bonnet making session
- Credit: GYTCP
Dozens of children have shown off their creative talents by taking part in a Easter bonnet making workshop in the market square of Great Yarmouth.
The event was organised by the Town Centre Partnership with the support of Jankie D's Community Workshops and the Community Connectors team from Voluntary Norfolk.
More than 50 children took part in the seasonal event to make and decorate their own bonnet and/or bunny ears hat.
Through a Facebook competition people who followed the town centre could vote for their favourite bonnets by liking them online.
The winners of the Best Easter Bonnet Competition were named as Sophie Chambers - bonnet winner; Jessica Davies - rabbit winner; Maisie - runner up bonnet and Lydia Waller - runner up rabbit.
You may also want to watch:
The four youngsters all won town centre shop vouchers to spend as they wanted to.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 7 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument