Youngsters can beat the boredom and be energised this summer at children’s holiday club in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant � 2011
A children's activity camp will start at a Lowestoft leisure centre next week.
As children break up for the summer holidays, Waterlane Leisure Centre – operated by the Sentinel Leisure Trust in partnership with Pulse – is helping youngsters beat the boredom by hosting the activity club, which will run from Monday, July 24 to Friday, September 1.
Suitable for children aged eight to 13, this instructor led club will take place throughout the summer holidays, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 3.30pm.
The daily cost of this club is £16.80, which includes a lunch meal. Alternatively, children can bring a packed lunch and reduce the cost to £13.65. Those who book and pay in advance for Monday to Thursdays are eligible to receiving the Fridays for free.
Activities will include dodgeball, football, swimming, roller-skating and much more.
You may also want to watch:
Sentinel Leisure Trust's sales and marketing co-ordinator, Gemma Smith, said: 'At Waterlane Leisure Centre, we recognise the importance of keeping children active throughout the summer. Our holiday camp offers kids bags of fun activities and the chance to make new friends. Parents can also be rest assured that their children are in a supportive environment and supervised by first class instructors.'
For more information call Waterlane Leisure Centre on 01502 532540 or visit www.waterlanelc.co.uk/
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor