Young people in Badersfield enjoy first ever session of new youth club
- Credit: Archant
More than 15 young people turned up to enjoy an evening of activities at a new youth club in Norfolk.
Badersfield youth club, located near the former RAF Coltishall air base, held its first ever session on August 2 at the Battle of Britain Hall.
The club, which is being led by YMCA Norfolk and funded by the Broadland Youth Advisory Board (YAB), will run for five weeks through the summer.
Ellen Flower, 17, a YAB young commissioner, said: 'Badersfield Youth Club is going to make a big difference to the young people in the area. It will certainly be well received as the young people in the area have an expressed an interest in the new club for a while.'
All young people, aged 11-16, are invited to visit the youth club which runs on Wednesday evenings, 6.30pm to 9pm.
For more information about the youth club call Amanda Bayfield on 07530 020311 or email Amanda.email@example.com
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 4 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 5 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'