Young footballers from Saint Felix school enjoy successful mini-tour!
- Credit: Jo Greenacre
Football stars of the future from Saint Felix School have enjoyed a successful mini-tour.
Youngsters from the school in Reydon took part in the two-day event at Finborough School, Stowmarket, last month.
The boys, from Year Five and Year Six, participated in the football tournament featuring 16 teams from schools across the region.
After progressing to the semi-final the team were knocked out of the competition following a 1-0 defeat to Elmswell Youth FC.
Saint Felix head of Prep Tim O'Connell, said: 'It was a great experience for the boys to be able to go away on tour and it was great to see them so well turned out in special tour hoodies.
You may also want to watch:
'It's been a great opportunity to forge stronger links with the local business community as we were sponsored by Picture Studios in Lowestoft, to whom we're really grateful for their part in making the tour possible.'
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base