Youngsters invited to audition for Sleeping Beauty panto
- Credit: Archant
The search is on for young panto stars of the future as auditions for the winter pantomime will be held next month.
Jordan Productions and the King's Lynn Corn Exchange are looking for shining stars to join the cast of Sleeping Beauty for their annual winter pantomime from December 7-31.
Auditions for dancers, aged between 8 and 17, will take place at the Corn Exchange on Sunday, September 2.
Those selected will join TV actress Victoria Bush, best known for Bad Girls and Waterloo Road, who will play panto baddie Carabosse.
Other actors include King's Lynn's favourite dame Ian Marr as Dame Nellie Night Nurse, Scott Cripps as Chester the Jester, West End actor Paul Bentley as King Clarence, Olivia Arnold as Princess Belle and KLFM radio presenter Posh Charles.
You may also want to watch:
To register for an audition, email firstname.lastname@example.org with King's Lynn – Sleeping Beauty in the subject line.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17