Young cast members needed for Anne Frank production in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
Young budding performers will have the chance to play main roles in a hard-hitting production next year.
Cromer and Sheringham Operatic and Dramatic Society is putting on The Diary of Anne Frank in February at Sheringham Little Theatre.
It is looking for teenagers to audition for three main parts on November 4.
The deadline for applications to play Anne Frank, Margot Frank and Peter Van Daan is October 19 and a read through will happen on October 23.
Jewish-born Anne died aged 15 at a Nazi German concentration camp in 1945.
You may also want to watch:
She went into hiding in Amsterdam with her family from 1942 until 1944. It was during that time she wrote her diary.
In the play she is between 13 and 15.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
A teenager is also needed to play Anne's sister Margot, aged between 16 and 18, and Peter Van Daan, aged 15 to 17. He was also in the hidden annex with the Frank family.
Call director Kirk Wills 07897 305672.