YMCA Norfolk celebrates its inspirational staff
- Credit: Keith Morris
YMCA Norfolk celebrated its inspirational staff at an annual awards night in Norwich.
Around 100 staff attended the event at the King's Centre on Thursday, April 4.
Chief executive Tim Sweeting told staff: 'I hope you have enjoyed the day and it has made you feel more informed, involved and valued and you have a clear sense of where we are going together as YMCA Norfolk.
'Thank you for all you're doing to transform young people's lives. Together we can do even more to make an impact.'
David Stone received a ten-year long service award and fundraising team of the year went to King's Lynn, after raising almost £1,100 through the celebration ball, selling cans and street collecting.
You may also want to watch:
Team of the year went to facilities and staff member of the year was awarded to Denise Hunter, who was described as 'passionate and caring beyond what the organisation would expect.'
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 6 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars