Rush hour crashes in Yaxham and King’s Lynn
Motorists and a cyclist have been involved in rush-hour crashes in Norfolk this morning.
In Yaxham a road was closed for two hours after a collision between two cars.
The collision happened on the railway bridge on the B1135 towards Wymondham at around 7am.
The road was closed while police wait for vehicle recovery and reopened at 9.15am.
Meanwhile in King's Lynn police were called to a collision between a car and a cyclist near the railway station.
You may also want to watch:
An adult male received injuries which are not believed to be serious and the road has since reopened.
• Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success