X Factor star Sam Bailey set to wow Lowestoft audiences on UK tour date
- Credit: Archant
X Factor winner and gold-selling artist Sam Bailey will be bringing her Sing My Heart Out Tour to Lowestoft next month.
She will be wowing audiences at the Marina Theatre on Saturday, May 14, supported by upcoming artist Josh Taylor.
Following a successful second album of the same name, Sam is back with her 32-date tour, stopping at some of nation's most prestigious live music venues.
Speaking about the tour, Sam said: 'For me, nothing is more rewarding than getting the chance to share my music with my fans live. My fans are so diverse, so there's something for everyone from ballads to dance track and poppy numbers. There's nothing worse than an album or show where every song is the same.
'Marina Theatre is such a terrific venue, and I've always had such great support from my Lowestoft fans, I'm really looking to giving them my thanks by giving them an incredible live show.'
You may also want to watch:
Before she stole the hearts of the nation by winning the tenth series of the X Factor at Christmas 2013, Sam worked as a prison officer at HM Prison Gartree in Market Harborough, as well as performing on cruise ships, in clubs and at music festivals for several years.
Under the mentorship of Sharon Osborne she became a clear favourite on the show, dazzling audiences and judges alike with her stunning voice and natural stage presence. She received more than a million votes over the course of the final weekend.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 10 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
Sam has always been eager to give other artists a boost on the path to success and will be joined by 18-year-old Josh, who describes himself as the male Lady Gaga and the modern day Freddie Mercury. He has already toured six times and has been credited on the small screen in BBC1's Doctors and four-part drama From Darkness. This summer, he will be starring as the lead in a new campaign for Fanta.
She will also be joined by Niki Loy, who has supported a variety of world-class talent throughout her career.
Each show will include fundraising for the Rainbows Children's Hospice
To book tickets, call the box office on 01502 533200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk