X Factor star Sam Bailey set to wow Lowestoft audiences on UK tour date
- Credit: Archant
X Factor winner and gold-selling artist Sam Bailey will be bringing her Sing My Heart Out Tour to Lowestoft next month.
She will be wowing audiences at the Marina Theatre on Saturday, May 14, supported by upcoming artist Josh Taylor.
Following a successful second album of the same name, Sam is back with her 32-date tour, stopping at some of nation's most prestigious live music venues.
Speaking about the tour, Sam said: 'For me, nothing is more rewarding than getting the chance to share my music with my fans live. My fans are so diverse, so there's something for everyone from ballads to dance track and poppy numbers. There's nothing worse than an album or show where every song is the same.
'Marina Theatre is such a terrific venue, and I've always had such great support from my Lowestoft fans, I'm really looking to giving them my thanks by giving them an incredible live show.'
Before she stole the hearts of the nation by winning the tenth series of the X Factor at Christmas 2013, Sam worked as a prison officer at HM Prison Gartree in Market Harborough, as well as performing on cruise ships, in clubs and at music festivals for several years.
Under the mentorship of Sharon Osborne she became a clear favourite on the show, dazzling audiences and judges alike with her stunning voice and natural stage presence. She received more than a million votes over the course of the final weekend.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 5 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 6 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 7 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 8 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
Sam has always been eager to give other artists a boost on the path to success and will be joined by 18-year-old Josh, who describes himself as the male Lady Gaga and the modern day Freddie Mercury. He has already toured six times and has been credited on the small screen in BBC1's Doctors and four-part drama From Darkness. This summer, he will be starring as the lead in a new campaign for Fanta.
She will also be joined by Niki Loy, who has supported a variety of world-class talent throughout her career.
Each show will include fundraising for the Rainbows Children's Hospice
To book tickets, call the box office on 01502 533200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk