Wymondham Town Council to host annual parish meeting
Residents will get the opportunity to quiz their elected representatives at Wymondham Town Council's annual parish meeting next week.
The meeting will be held in the United Reformed Church Hall in Fairland Hill on Tuesday, April 24 at 7.30pm.
Town mayor Neil Ward will give a review of events in the town over the last year.
Representatives of South Norfolk Council will give a presentation outlining the present position of neighbourhood boards and their future development. Chris Harding, Norfolk Police Authority chief executive, will be taking the opportunity to talk over the soon to be elected Police Commission for Norfolk.
There will also be an opportunity for residents to ask questions during the evening.
You may also want to watch:
All Wymondham residents are invited to attend.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success