South Norfolk store named best by company
- Credit: The Original Factory Shop
A shop in Wymondham has been named the best in its company.
The Original Factory Shop on Ayton Road was confirmed the overall winner for 2018 at the company's annual conference held at The Telford International centre.
It was visited by Emma Fox, chief executive, and Carl Allen, chief operating officer, on March 9 to find out what makes Wymondham stand out from the other 224 stores in the company.
Back in November 2017 it was re-fitted to improve customers' shopping experiences.
Store manager Martin Jones said: 'What has helped us in Wymondham is the support that Tony Vale has given us to be part of the town events, and really encouraging our customer's to shop locally to Wymondham.'
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate the win the store will be giving customers a chance to win gift cards via their Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/wymondhamtofs
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 10 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named