Wymondham girl wins medieval themed mobile library naming competition
- Credit: Archant
A Wymondham girl has won a competition to name a medieval themed mobile library.
'Sir Learnalot' was chosen as the winning submission, which is now emblazoned on the front of the van.
As part of her prize, Imogen, 12, was presented with a family ticket to Norwich Castle and Norfolk Museums, as well as a goodie bag from Norfolk Libraries and a bundle of Norwich Castle 'keep sakes'.
The mobile library is part of an ongoing partnership between Norwich Castle and Norfolk Libraries and aims to promote medieval history as part of the castle's keep restoration project.
Glenn Durrant, mobile libraries manager for Norfolk Libraries, said: 'It's a superb name, it stood out amongst all the others because learning encapsulates what the library is all about, and with the knight theme it was a clear winner.'
You may also want to watch:
Imogen said she looks forward to visiting Sir Learnalot in Wymondham.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy