World Horse Welfare at Snetterton seeks home for Bertie
Bertie was born at World Horse Welfare's Hall Farm Rescue and Rehoming Centre in Snetterton after his mother came into our care in 2001 as part of a large welfare case.
He is a 10-year-old Welsh Section C who is a real sweetheart and is always first to greet you in the field. The 13.3hh liver chestnut pony is happy and kind and mixes well with all ages and makes friends easily.
He is never nasty to others and just gets on with eating grass and enjoying life.
Bertie is always polite and well-mannered and very easy to handle and care for. He is an affectionate pony who is a delight to have around.
Bertie is good to handle in every way and can live out all year with shelter. He would make a really sweet companion pony.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in rehoming Bertie or would like to find out more about any of the other wonderful horses and ponies we have ready for rehoming, please visit our website at www.worldhorsewelfare.org/rehoming, call Hall Farm on 01953 499100 or you can come and chat to a member of staff at the farm between 10am and 4pm any Wednesday, weekend or bank holiday.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident