Four-year-old to be featured on posters to mark World Down Syndrome Day in Stalham
- Credit: Archant
A four-year-old who has down syndrome is to become a poster boy for a charity event at Tesco in Stalham this week.
Louise Lemmon said her son Finley, who goes to Catfield Primary School, is well-known by store staff and will be featured on posters to mark World Down Syndrome Day on Thursday (March 21).
She said the store will be hosting a collection on the day.
'Everyone knows him and everyone loves him [Finley],' she said. 'He is a little superstar and talks to everyone he can.'
World Down Syndrome Day aims to raise awareness about the condition and what it means it have it.
You may also want to watch:
This year people taking part in the event are encouraged to wear mismatched or colourful socks.
For more information about the day, visit: www.worlddownsyndromeday.org
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
• Are you hosting a community event in Norfolk? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.