Four-year-old to be featured on posters to mark World Down Syndrome Day in Stalham
- Credit: Archant
A four-year-old who has down syndrome is to become a poster boy for a charity event at Tesco in Stalham this week.
Louise Lemmon said her son Finley, who goes to Catfield Primary School, is well-known by store staff and will be featured on posters to mark World Down Syndrome Day on Thursday (March 21).
She said the store will be hosting a collection on the day.
'Everyone knows him and everyone loves him [Finley],' she said. 'He is a little superstar and talks to everyone he can.'
World Down Syndrome Day aims to raise awareness about the condition and what it means it have it.
This year people taking part in the event are encouraged to wear mismatched or colourful socks.
For more information about the day, visit: www.worlddownsyndromeday.org
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 10 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
• Are you hosting a community event in Norfolk? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.