Norwich trainers show you how to stay fit during coronavirus self-isolation
- Credit: Archant
Coming soon to a living room near you is a workout by three Norwich personal trainers.
Alex Reeve, Ross Slade and Ryan Sampson make up Curlcast, which produces videos and podcasts discussing health and fitness as well as exercise tutorial videos.
The trio have created one such video for those in self-isolation during coronavirus, featuring easy-to-follow exercises for all abilities.
The moves include:
• Box squats - these can be made harder by grabbing a weight such as a bin or a heavy book.
You may also want to watch:
• Superman - lie on your front and slowly raise your arms and legs simultaneously.
Mr Reeve said: “It’s important to train at the moment for many reasons. Isolation can have a bad impact on mental health and physical activity has been show to improve mental wellbeing and outlook - something which is vital right now.”
- 1 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 4 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 5 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 8 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m