Norwich trainers show you how to stay fit during coronavirus self-isolation
- Credit: Archant
Coming soon to a living room near you is a workout by three Norwich personal trainers.
Alex Reeve, Ross Slade and Ryan Sampson make up Curlcast, which produces videos and podcasts discussing health and fitness as well as exercise tutorial videos.
The trio have created one such video for those in self-isolation during coronavirus, featuring easy-to-follow exercises for all abilities.
The moves include:
• Box squats - these can be made harder by grabbing a weight such as a bin or a heavy book.
You may also want to watch:
• Superman - lie on your front and slowly raise your arms and legs simultaneously.
Mr Reeve said: “It’s important to train at the moment for many reasons. Isolation can have a bad impact on mental health and physical activity has been show to improve mental wellbeing and outlook - something which is vital right now.”
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 6 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk