Women’s business network raises £9350 for Norfolk Community Foundation
- Credit: Archant
Members of the Norwich Business Woman's Network (NBWN) presented Norfolk Community Foundation with a £9350 cheque.
The cheque was presented at a festive lunch in the Great Hospital on Wednesday, December 12.
Members of NBWN had been fundraising all year at their monthly lunches and raffles and also with an Autumn Fashion Show at Jarrold.
Carole Slaughter, chair of NBWN was 'delighted' to present the cheque to Jo Maddocks, grants officer for Norfolk Community Foundation.
Mrs Maddocks said: 'We are so grateful for NBWN's continued support of us this year. Your generosity means that we will be able to help several local charities which are making a real difference across Norfolk, targeting support where it is needed the most.'
You may also want to watch:
The funds raised will go to help five local charities via the Norfolk Community Foundation.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries