Women in Bungay enjoy pamper day for charity
Women often feel guilty after spoiling themselves with a pamper and fashion session.
But today women from north Suffolk could enjoy themselves with a fashion show, drop of wine and make up chat as they were helping the fight against breast cancer.
A Spoil Yourself Sunday event was held in Bungay's Fisher Theatre in aid of Breast Cancer Care.
The event was organised by Waveney Valley branch of Women in Rural Enterprise and featured including a colour style analysis talk by the House of Colour, a wine talk and tasting by The Perfect Wine, a fashion show of evening and prom wear to hire by Perfect Dress Hire, make up demonstrations and 20 stalls with fashion and beauty goods.
It was opened by BBC Look East presenter Susie Fowler Watt.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low