Woman unharmed after being cut free from car, in Thorpe St Andrew
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A woman escaped uninjured from a two vehicle car crash.
The Renault Cleo was on its side when emergency services arrived in Thorpe St Andrew - and a woman in her 60s was trapped.
The cars crashed on Thompson Road, at the Spinney Road junction, in Thorpe St Andrew, at around 2pm today.
Fire crews from Sprowston and Carrow used heavy rescue equipment to cut her free.
The woman was then treated by the ambulance service, but was discharged at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed while the vehicle was recovered.
Thompson Road was reopened at around 2.30pm.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 7 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 8 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 9 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 10 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat