Woman treated at roadside for neck and shoulder pain after crash in Hockering
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
A woman suffered minor injuries in a vehicle crash in Hockering this morning.
Two fire crews from Dereham and Earlham attended a collision on Heath Road at around 9.20am.
One woman was released by the crews into the care of the ambulance service.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said they were called at 8.42am.
The woman was suffering from neck and shoulder pain but was assessed at the scene and did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
She was discharged and the crews left at 10am.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts