Woman trapped as car hits tree on Cawston Road
A woman was trapped and a baby was injured when a car hit a tree on the B1145 Cawston Road yesterday.
Emergency services, including the air ambulance were called to help the woman, whose legs were trapped at 6.30pm.
Fire crews used a heavy rescue pump to free her from her vehicle.
The woman was taken to hospital in an ambulance with the air ambulance staff on board. She is believed to have multiple fractures and internal injuries which are not life threatening.
Another female and a baby who were also in the car were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
No other vehicles were involved.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 6 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working