Woman taken to hospital with serious head injury after falling off bicycle
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital with a serious head injury after falling off a bicycle in Thurlton this morning.
The ambulance service was called to Beccles Road at 10.53am, and a rapid response vehicle, ambulance crew and the East Anglian Air Ambulance were sent to the scene.
They treated a woman in her 40s who had suffered a head injury.
She was taken by land ambulance to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for further treatment.
Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 5 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 6 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Five takeaways planned to open in Norfolk
- 9 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 10 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000