Woman taken to hospital with minor head injuries after Corpusty crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with minor head injuries after her car crashed outside a north Norfolk village.
The accident involved a Vauxhall Corsa and happened after 10am this morning on the B1149, about one mile from Corpusty near Holt.
One crew of Holt firefighters, paramedics and police officers were called.
A Norfolk police spokesman said the car had spun off the road and the woman was driving the car at the time.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said the woman was in her 40s and did not suffer serious head injuries but was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
You may also want to watch:
No-one else was involved or injured.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park