Woman taken to hospital following two car collision in Coltishall
- Credit: Colin Finch
A woman was taken to hospital with a head injury following a crash in Coltishall on Thursday morning.
Police were called to the scene at 8.40pm following the collision between a Mazda and a Vauxhall Zafira near to the Jet petrol station.
The East of England Ambulance Service treated a man with a hand injury and a woman with a head injury, who was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or serious.
The road was partially blocked for four hours while recovery worked to remove the cars.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens