Woman taken to hospital following crash at Crostwick
A woman has been taken to hospital following a crash in Crostwick.
The single vehicle collision happened just after 6pm this evening on Rackheath Lane in Crostwick.
One woman, believed to be in her 20s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by ambulance.
A police spokesman said she suffered minor injuries.
Following the crash the road was blocked but police said it reopened again by 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire crews, one from Wroxham and one from Sprowston, attended the scene.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 5 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 6 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 7 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working