Woman taken to hospital after falling from mobility scooter in Great Yarmouth
A woman was taken to hospital after falling from a mobility scooter.
The incident happened on Great Yarmouth seafront outside the Brilliant Fish Shop just before 10am on Tuesday.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: 'We attended a patient believed to be a woman in her 60s who had a fall and suffered a minor head injury.'
Gorleston Coastguard also attended after they were paged by the Humber control room to assist the ambulance service with a casualty on Yarmouth Beach.
The casualty had fallen off the prom while travelling on a mobility scooter.
The RNLI lifeguard and Great Yarmouth borough council employees were also at the scene.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 7 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword