Woman taken to hospital after falling from mobility scooter in Great Yarmouth
A woman was taken to hospital after falling from a mobility scooter.
The incident happened on Great Yarmouth seafront outside the Brilliant Fish Shop just before 10am on Tuesday.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: 'We attended a patient believed to be a woman in her 60s who had a fall and suffered a minor head injury.'
Gorleston Coastguard also attended after they were paged by the Humber control room to assist the ambulance service with a casualty on Yarmouth Beach.
The casualty had fallen off the prom while travelling on a mobility scooter.
You may also want to watch:
The RNLI lifeguard and Great Yarmouth borough council employees were also at the scene.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 10 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid