Woman taken to hospital after crash on A140
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash on the A140.
She was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with head injuries and is in a stable condition.
Five other people were assessed by paramedics at the scene and discharged as walking wounded at around 12.45pm today.
The Astra, Megane and Nissan collided on the Hainford junction and one car went into a ditch.
Fire crews from Sprowston and Earlham attended and helped people out of their cars.
The traffic was grid locked and both Parish Road and Shorthorn Road were closed.
The vehicles were moved off the road by 2pm.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 3 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 4 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 5 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 6 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 7 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 8 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 9 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 10 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing