Woman taken to hospital after crash in Great Ellingham
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital after a crash in Great Ellingham this morning.
A Fiat Punto crashed on Hingham Road, in Great Ellingham, at around 7.20am.
The car left the road and ended up on its roof.
A woman in her 20s was taken to hospital after suffering abdominal pain.
Two fire crews from Hingham and Attleborough assisted the police and ambulance service by making the scene and vehicle safe.
You may also want to watch:
Due to the Fiat Punto's location - off of the road - traffic was not affected and Hingham Road remained open.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 6 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working