Woman suffers serious head injuries in Stow Bedon crash
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Police are appealing for witnesses following a crash in Stow Bedon.
It happened on the A1075 Watton Road near to the junction with The Close at about 6am yesterday (Sunday) when a red Toyota Yaris left the roadside and collided with a tree.
The driver, a woman in 20s, suffered serious head injuries and was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital for treatment.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at about 10.30am.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the driving manner of the Toyota prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact PC Wendy Frary at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre