Woman suffers serious head injuries in Stow Bedon crash
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Police are appealing for witnesses following a crash in Stow Bedon.
It happened on the A1075 Watton Road near to the junction with The Close at about 6am yesterday (Sunday) when a red Toyota Yaris left the roadside and collided with a tree.
The driver, a woman in 20s, suffered serious head injuries and was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital for treatment.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at about 10.30am.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the driving manner of the Toyota prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact PC Wendy Frary at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch