Woman suffers facial injuries in Lowestoft nightspot assault
- Credit: Archant � 2009
Police are seeking witnesses after a 46-year-old woman suffered bruising and swelling around her eye following an assault by another woman.
The 46-year-old was on a night out at the Broadview Wine Bar at Bridge Road in Oulton Broad on Saturday (December 14), and about 11.30pm was on her way to the bathroom when she noticed a man who she recognised as a regular in the premises with a woman.
The 46-year-old went into the toilets and a few moments later was joined by the woman. The 46-year-old made a comment to the woman and she then left the toilets.
The 46-year-old left the bathroom a few minutes after and went to the bar where she again saw the man and woman. Words were exchanged and the woman then struck the 46-year-old.
Police are asking anyone who saw what happened or anyone with information about the woman involved to call PC 1765 Falgate at Lowestoft police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 8 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 9 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market