Woman sadly dies in collision on the A47 at Longwater near Norwich
- Credit: James Bass
A woman has died following a collision on the A47 at Longwater in the early hours of Friday morning.
It happened around 3am when a white Vauxhall Vivaro and a female were involved in a collision. It is believed that she fell from the flyover onto the carriageway.
The woman, aged in her 40s, sadly died at the scene as a result of the incident.
The road was closed by police and traffic was diverted around the. It was reopened at around 12.30pm.
Officers are keen to speak to any witnesses or anyone with information.
You may also want to watch:
They should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 9 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 10 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C