Woman sadly dies in collision on the A47 at Longwater near Norwich
- Credit: James Bass
A woman has died following a collision on the A47 at Longwater in the early hours of Friday morning.
It happened around 3am when a white Vauxhall Vivaro and a female were involved in a collision. It is believed that she fell from the flyover onto the carriageway.
The woman, aged in her 40s, sadly died at the scene as a result of the incident.
The road was closed by police and traffic was diverted around the. It was reopened at around 12.30pm.
Officers are keen to speak to any witnesses or anyone with information.
They should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 7 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 8 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area