Woman rescued off north Norfolk coast last night
A woman was rescued by lifeboats from Wells and Cromer last night after she became stranded in a yacht off the north Norfolk coast.
The 26 foot yacht's propeller had been fouled by a length of rope and she was stranded in an area east of Cromer lighthouse when on the way to Blakeney.
A lifeboat was launched from Cromer and towed the vessel to Wells where the inshore lifeboat there launched at around 9.10pm and met the casualty a few minutes later to take over the tow and bring her into harbour.
She arrived unhurt shortly after 10pm.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 7 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 8 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 9 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park