Woman knocked down in Norwich
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A woman has been taken to hospital after being knocked down in Norwich.
Police received reports of a woman being struck by a car at just after 8pm tonight on Chapel Field North, near to Pedros restaurant.
A spokesman in the Norfolk police control room said the woman suffered a 'minor wrist injury' and was taken to hospital for treatment.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) was called to a road traffic collision on Chapel Field North in Norwich at just before 8pm this evening.
An ambulance attended and treated a woman in her 40s with a wrist injury.
You may also want to watch:
She was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list