Woman injured after three-vehicle crash on busy Norwich junction
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2014
A woman was taken to hospital after a three-vehicle crash on a busy Norwich junction this morning.
The collision on the Boundary Road happened just after 8.10am.
It involved a white Citroen C1, black Vauxhall Meriva and blue Skoda Yeti.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust said a woman, believed to be in her 50s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with neck and back pain just before 9am.
The injuries were not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers and paramedics were called, as was an ambulance and rapid response vehicle.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 9 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers