Woman in her 50s treated by air ambulance medics in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant 2013
A woman in her 50s has been treated by medics from the East Anglian Air Ambulance after she became ill in Lowestoft this morning.
The crew landed in Hollingsworth Road, Gunton, just before 9am.
An air ambulance spokesman said the woman had suffered 'a serious medical event'.
The team were assisted by the East of England Ambulance Service.
The patient was taken to the James Paget University Hospital by land.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 6 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 7 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 8 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 9 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit