Woman in 50s found dead in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 50s died in Sheringham this morning after she suffered a cardiac arrest.
The East of England Ambulance crew was called to Morris Street in Sheringham at 9.30am to reports that a woman had collapsed.
The ambulance crew, dispatched from Cromer, arrived to find that despite their best efforts, the woman had died at the scene.
The ambulance services had also contacted the East of England Air Ambulance for support, as well as the fire and police services, who helped to cordon off the area.
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance services said: 'Our thoughts are with the friends and family involved in this incident.'
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed off by the ambulance services.
The fire crew have left the scene but police remain at Morris Street, the road is still cordoned off.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 7 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 8 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures