Woman in 20s dies after crash near Ellingham
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 20s has died following a crash near Ellingham on Friday.
The crash happened at about 9.40pm on Dulls Road, when the woman who was driving a silver Renault Clio travelling towards Ditchingham left the road and collided with a tree.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust dispatched three rapid vehicles, two ambulance crews, an ambulance from the East Anglian Air Ambulance charity, and a team from the SARS where medics treated two patients at the scene.
The driver died as a result of the collision.
A passenger, a man in his 20s, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the driving manner of the vehicle prior to the collision.
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler