Woman hurt in fall from horse at Holkham
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital after falling from a horse at Holkham.
The woman was kicked after by the horse after the fall at Holkham Beach at just before 11.45am today (Saturday, September 3).
Coastguard teams from Wells and Cley assisted ambulance crews who took the woman to hospital.
An amblance service spokesman said: 'The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) received a call at just after 11.30am today to a report that a woman had fallen off and been kicked by a horse on Holkham Beach.
'An ambulance crew and a rapid response vehicle attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
'They treated a woman in her 30s who had suffered head and facial injuries.
'She was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further treatment.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 9 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
'Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or serious.'