Woman dies four months after crash in Swaffham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Police have today appealed for witnesses after an elderly woman died from injuries caused by a crash in Swaffham four months ago.
The crash happened on Friday, December 18 last year at around 12.30pm near to Iceland in the town's Market Place.
A minor collision between a lorry and an elderly lady occurred and she was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure to be checked for injuries.
The woman was discharged from the hospital after the crash but returned at a later date and died on Sunday, April 3.
The pathologist in the case has determined that the cause of death relates to injuries sustained during the collision.
You may also want to watch:
A full inquest will take place at a later date.
•Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigating Team at Wymondham Police Station on 101.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
•Alternatively contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org