Woman dies following A47 crash in King’s Lynn
- Credit: IAN BURT
A woman in her 30s has died following a road crash on the A47 in King's Lynn earlier this week.
The incident took place at about 6.45pm on Wednesday, October 19 on the eastbound carriageway between the Pullover and Saddlebow roundabouts.
A blue Vauxhall Zafira and a dark coloured Ford Fiesta were involved in an incident resulting in the Zafira colliding with several road signs.
The driver and two passengers in the Zafira were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn for treatment.
One of the passengers, from the local area, has subsequently died as a result of her injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The Fiesta failed to stop at the scene and officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident.
Officers would also like to speak to anyone who may have seen the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
Witnesses should call the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) at Norfolk Constabulary on 101.