Woman dies following A47 crash in King’s Lynn
- Credit: IAN BURT
A woman in her 30s has died following a road crash on the A47 in King's Lynn earlier this week.
The incident took place at about 6.45pm on Wednesday, October 19 on the eastbound carriageway between the Pullover and Saddlebow roundabouts.
A blue Vauxhall Zafira and a dark coloured Ford Fiesta were involved in an incident resulting in the Zafira colliding with several road signs.
The driver and two passengers in the Zafira were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn for treatment.
One of the passengers, from the local area, has subsequently died as a result of her injuries.
The Fiesta failed to stop at the scene and officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident.
Officers would also like to speak to anyone who may have seen the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 4 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 5 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 6 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 7 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 8 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 9 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 10 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
Witnesses should call the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) at Norfolk Constabulary on 101.