Woman dies after being struck by car in Outwell last week
A woman pedestrian has died after being struck by a car in Suttons Close, Outwell last week.
It happened at around 10.25am on Wednesday, March 5.
The woman suffered serious internal injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge by air ambulance where she died yesterday. The male driver was unhurt.
Officers are reappealing for any witnesses to this collision, contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Pray for Paul today' - wife's plea as gallbladder op victim faces surgery
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case