Woman cut free after car ends up on roof following crash at Coltishall
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A woman has been taken to hospital after she was cut out of a car which ended up on its roof following a two-car crash in Coltishall.
Emergency services, including fire crews from Sprowston, Earlham and North Walsham, were called to the B1150 at about 4.30pm on Thursday, July 20.
Two people were trapped in the vehicles and enhanced hydraulic rescue equipment was used to extricate the casualties.
A Norfolk police spokesman said a woman was taken out of one of the cars, which was on its roof.
Another car left the road and ended up in a field.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'We were called at 4.35pm today to a report of a road traffic collision on the B1150 at Coltishall.
'A rapid response vehicle, ambulance crew, ambulance officer and East Anglian Air Ambulance were dispatched to report of one patient who was trapped.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
'They treated a woman, believed to be in her 30s, who had suffered minor injuries.
'She was taken by land ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.'
Vehicles were recovered just after 6pm.
Meanwhile, there was another two vehicle crash at Mundesley Road, Knapton at 5.10pm. Fire crews attended and made the scene safe after an electricity pylon was hit. No-one was hurt.