Woman believed to have scared burglars off in Brandon
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Witnesses are being sought after it is believed burglars were scared-off from property in Brandon after they heard a voice call out.
The incident took place at an address near St Benedicts Road at 9pm on Wednesday, April 26.
A woman in the property heard voices and called out but didn't hear anything more.
The next morning, at around 7.50am, a window was found to have been forced open.
It is thought the suspects may have been deterred from entering the property further after hearing the woman's voice as nothing appears to have been taken.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone who may have heard anything suspicious are urged to come forward.
Anyone with information should contact Suffolk Police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 9 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 10 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
Police are also reminding residents to keep all doors and windows secured at night.