Woman believed to have scared burglars off in Brandon
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Witnesses are being sought after it is believed burglars were scared-off from property in Brandon after they heard a voice call out.
The incident took place at an address near St Benedicts Road at 9pm on Wednesday, April 26.
A woman in the property heard voices and called out but didn't hear anything more.
The next morning, at around 7.50am, a window was found to have been forced open.
It is thought the suspects may have been deterred from entering the property further after hearing the woman's voice as nothing appears to have been taken.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone who may have heard anything suspicious are urged to come forward.
Anyone with information should contact Suffolk Police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
Police are also reminding residents to keep all doors and windows secured at night.