Woman arrested after crash closes A47
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 30s has been arrested following a crash which has closed a section of the A47.
Police were called to Elm High Road in Wisbech after reports of a two-car crash at 2.40pm on Thursday.
The people involved in the crash suffered minor injuries, a spokesperson for Norfolk Police said.
A woman was arrested in connection with the incident.
Both directions of the A47 between Elm Hall Roundabout in Wisbech and the Broad End Road junction in Emneth have been shut.
You may also want to watch:
There have been reports of delays of up to 10 minutes in the area.
Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 5 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 6 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 7 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 8 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 9 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 10 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash