Woman arrested after man stabbed in his home in Lowestoft
Detectives have arrested a 35-year-old woman after a man was found with stab wounds at an address in Trafalgar Street in Lowestoft on Friday afternoon.
Officers were contacted by the ambulance service just after 3pm, who reported they were attending an incident where a man had been stabbed several times.
A police spokesman said: 'Officers went to the scene and spoke to a 28-year-old man who told them he had been attacked in his home. He has suffered wounds to both arms and legs but his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening and he has been taken to the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston, for treatment.
'The 35-year-old woman was arrested around 4.30pm and she is being taken into custody where she will be interviewed by officers.'
Detectives are investigating exactly what happened and are asking anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in the area this afternoon, or anyone with information about the incident, to call Lowestoft CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR