Witnesses sought after burglary in High Street, Ludham - police unclear what was stolen
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
Detectives are appealing for witnesses following a burglary in Ludham.
The incident happened at an address on the High Street between 7pm on Monday, September 11 and 10.20am on Tuesday, September 12, when suspects broke into a property.
It is unclear at this stage what has been stolen.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
Witnesses should contact Detective Gavin Rivett at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools