Witness appeal after serious car crash in Rollesby
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being asked to come forward after a serious car crash.
The two vehicle collision happened at 6.15pm on the A149 Main Road in Rollesby when a green Peugeot 106 travelling towards Great Yarmouth and a silver Vauxhall Corsa travelling in the opposite direction, have been involved in a collision.
The driver of the Peugeot, a man aged in his 40s, suffered fractures to his neck and skull and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital.
The occupants of the Vauxhall, a man and a woman, were both taken to the James Paget Hospital.
Officers are keen to hear from any witnesses, or anyone who may have seen the driving manner of either vehicle prior to incident.
An ambulance service sent a rapid response team, two ambulances, a paramedic car and the East Anglian Air Ambulance to the scene.
Anyone with information should contact the PC Simone Sutcliffe from Acle Roads Policing Team on 101.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages