Witness appeal after serious car crash in Rollesby
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being asked to come forward after a serious car crash.
The two vehicle collision happened at 6.15pm on the A149 Main Road in Rollesby when a green Peugeot 106 travelling towards Great Yarmouth and a silver Vauxhall Corsa travelling in the opposite direction, have been involved in a collision.
The driver of the Peugeot, a man aged in his 40s, suffered fractures to his neck and skull and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital.
The occupants of the Vauxhall, a man and a woman, were both taken to the James Paget Hospital.
Officers are keen to hear from any witnesses, or anyone who may have seen the driving manner of either vehicle prior to incident.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance service sent a rapid response team, two ambulances, a paramedic car and the East Anglian Air Ambulance to the scene.
Anyone with information should contact the PC Simone Sutcliffe from Acle Roads Policing Team on 101.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase