Motorists warned to avoid Wissington after van crash
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Motorists are being advised to avoid a village after a crash.
A car crashed on the B1160, near Wissington, partially blocking the road.
Police were called to the junction with Broad Drove and College Road at about 8.30am today.
The vehicle, a white VW van, was the only vehicle involved but motorists have been asked to avoid the area while it is recovered.
A police spokesman said no-one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
The fire service was initially called but stood down before arrival.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 4 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 5 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 8 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints
- 9 Man fined for swearing at neighbours during lockdown barbeque
- 10 Water outages hit homes across city