‘They must have messed the plans up’ - lamp post blocking path
- Credit: Archant
A lamp post has been partially blocking the path to a home since it was built three years ago.
Developers built flats on the site of the former Blackfriars pub opposite the North Cambridgeshire Hospital, on St Augustine's Road, Wisbech, three years ago. The path outside Number 10 has a lamp post in its gateway.
"They must have messed the plans up or something," said a man who answered the door at the address. "It doesn't bother me, I just walk around it."
No street lights are shown on the original planning application to Fenland District Council.
Cambridgeshire County Council, which operates street lights in Wisbech, said: "The lamp post was installed before the houses were built and the developer must have built round it. We haven't received any complaints from the resident but we will look into this."
You may also want to watch:
When asked about the lamp post, a spokesman for Eco House Builders Ltd said they were unable to recall the lamp post or any further details about its situation.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move