Wine tasting event raises hundreds for charity
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
Wine lovers were able to get their hands on a selection of tipples at a charity wine tasting event in Attleborough, while raising money for a good cause.
The session was held at Attleborough Town Hall earlier this month and raised £320 for Christian Aid.
Six wines were carefully selected by the organisers from different regions across the world, with three white wines and three red, which got the taste buds of Attleborough's wine coinsures tingling.
Organiser Peter Wright said: 'A selection of wines and good company ensured a very merry evening was had by all.'
The night sold 60 tickets, with each ticket being entered into a free draw after the tasting ended. The first two tickets chosen each won a bottle of champaign.
You may also want to watch:
The event raised money for Christian Aid Week, which is taking place in May next year.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each